Selecting Window Treatment Specialist – Do Your Homework
An Educated Shopper Can Be Our Best Client
Want to know why? It is an ongoing check on where we stand and an opportunity to put our best foot forward. A consumer can search and find the best match of window treatment service providers for themselves.
We joined Mr. S’s pool of potential shade retailers when he called after receiving our New Homeowner postcard when he moved to Chicago’s Albany Park neighborhood. He had a fantastic home filled with light provided by 31 windows. As a new homeowner, it is an incredible expense. This gentleman had done his homework. He asked us within the first 90 seconds of his phone call “Why you? Why should I buy from you?”
To best serve our clients, we ask ourselves this question all the time, and we are ready and willing to answer. So without a second thought we shared:
- We love what we do and it shows in our work.
- We work with you in your space at your pace; we are happy to do just one window or your entire home.
- Every member of our team is helpful and treats every client like a VIP.
- We are going to make recommendations for your home based on what we learn about you and your needs.
- We exclusively offer Hunter Douglas, the absolute best in the window coverings business. We know with the best product, the best warranty, and the best installers that we can take the best care of you.
- We often have promotions that allow you to get exactly what you want at a price that works with your budget.
- Check out our 50+ five-star reviews left by clients who have worked with us.
We Got The Invitation To Mr. S’s Home
With promotional pricing, free upgrades, and rebates, we were able to offer him an upgraded fabric from what his final selection was with a competitor at the best value of all the quotes that he and his wife had received. Our client shared that our online reviews gave them the confidence to move forward with us. Two weeks later we were back with 31 LiteRise, top-down bottom-up Hunter Douglas Architella Duette honeycomb shades.
Selecting the Right Window Treatments & Functionality
Our clients loved the amount of light that the shades let in but with complete privacy. Top-down bottom-up allows their shades to expose the amount of window they wish on the top half, giving them complete privacy with a tree-top view in the middle of the big city. In addition to free upgrades, they were able to take advantage of a rebate on their shades.
We went with the whole house of honeycomb shades. While many homeowners select blackout fabric in the bedrooms, this couple was sure that they wanted to keep the light that their big beautiful windows gave and went with light-filtering in the entire home. They were very happy with their decision. The shades look fantastic. They love that the top-down bottom-up feature, even in the middle of the city, created a private oasis where you expose the top portion of the window, allowing sunshine into the room and still have 100% privacy even in an urban area where homes are only a couple of yards from each other.
Blinds, Shades & Shutters in Elmhurst IL & Surrounding Area
Beyond Shades is your source for window treatments, custom drapery and more! We serve the greater Chicago area, including Oak Park, Elmhurst, LaGrange, Naperville, Glen Ellyn and surrounding cities. Contact us today to schedule your FREE in-home design consultation!